Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How much play time have you clocked up?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

How much play time have you clocked up? Empty
PostSubject: How much play time have you clocked up?   How much play time have you clocked up? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:47 am

Curious to see how much time you've already put in already?
Back to top Go down
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
DonMat23

Number of posts : 2115
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: How much play time have you clocked up?   How much play time have you clocked up? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 11:05 am

1 hour and a few mins....
Back to top Go down
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: How much play time have you clocked up?   How much play time have you clocked up? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:43 pm

Come on Don thats rubbish its been out 20hours i expected at least 15 hours Wink
Back to top Go down
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
DonMat23

Number of posts : 2115
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: How much play time have you clocked up?   How much play time have you clocked up? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:50 pm

LOL.....yeah I know this damn work & sleeping, always getting in the way of the important stuff.

I'll be racking up some time Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. I'm expecting to be at Level 65 with DonMat this weekend and then rolling into battle with STP_Blitzkrieg. I'm also going to get some single player and if anyone is game some Co-op action as well.

and speaking about Blitzkrieg & German's, when you play as the German's in W@W and you win they play this German music which is kinda of a cool tune and it feels like we should be at an Oktoberfest festival downing alot of beers with a band playing. Cool Tune, very catchy, Wait until you hear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much play time have you clocked up?   How much play time have you clocked up? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:04 pm

ive been on for 4 hours and i was in the top 500 in kills b4 i logged off at 3 in the morning =\ 1.79 kill death ratio
Back to top Go down
tripl_b
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tripl_b

Number of posts : 1700
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: How much play time have you clocked up?   How much play time have you clocked up? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Over 6 hours I think and in the top 1500 in kills when I stopped last night. up to level 24 or 25 I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much play time have you clocked up?   How much play time have you clocked up? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much play time have you clocked up?
Page 1 of 1