Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You wonder why i don't play

Go down 
+2
Shamos98
STP_Captain_Slow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

You wonder why i don't play Empty
PostSubject: You wonder why i don't play   You wonder why i don't play EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Ok, well i saw a good set of people on W@W and none on CoD4 so thought go on might as well....

WELL THAT WAS THE WRONG CHOICE!!

I was on for just over an hour and EVERY game bar 1 (we won it so quick) timed out and connection gone. Fair enough JC said it was because we were on war or that there was alot of people on but this is only because you can see a figure for how many people are on, but i bet that there won't be far off the same amount of on CoD4, so we went to S&D and the same thing happened.

So until some one can honestly say i will get a could run of games (i don't mind one every once in a while) i will not be on W@W!!!
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: You wonder why i don't play   You wonder why i don't play EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:14 pm

I'm sensing a little anger here. Smile I have to say, today was a special case, I play almost every day and have not had the problems that we had today. Generally the issues are lag, fire a clip into someone and get knifed, and the occasional disfuntional host migration thing. Around the 100,000 mark things start going bad, today and yesterday, with 2 different groups, it was getting into a match that could hold together long enough to play a round. I'm hoping that when the double XP weekend is over the numbers will drop off again and we can get back to playing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
JC_Buckwilder
Major
Major
JC_Buckwilder

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: You wonder why i don't play   You wonder why i don't play EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:28 pm

Yeah, honestly, that was the worst I have seen it. After the fourth unsuccessful game, I quit and went back to Metal Gear Solid 4 (a.k.a. the best game ever made). I'm patient with W@W. I think it is a good game. I even played through the glitches until they were fixed. I've never experienced server issues like today. I really don't know what the hell the problem was, but honestly, it pissed me off too Martin.
Back to top Go down
jp93
Captain
Captain
jp93

Number of posts : 1132

PostSubject: Re: You wonder why i don't play   You wonder why i don't play EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:41 pm

MGO (Online aspect of MGS4) In my opinion is mediocre at best. However the story mode is ridiculously good. I traded in Metal Gear Solid for Fallout 3 and have been happy so far. Only about a month left until Killzone paves the way for the future of gaming.
Back to top Go down
weddingsinger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
weddingsinger

Number of posts : 1252

PostSubject: Re: You wonder why i don't play   You wonder why i don't play EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:21 am

I'd hoped for more from MGS4, too, JP. I sold my copy online a few weeks ago, along with MotoWhatever (that came with my machine) and some other older game and used the cash for W@W (you make more selling them on eBay or Amazon than trading in at Gamestop BTW).
Back to top Go down
http://www.RNBWeddings.com
clickhappy
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
clickhappy

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: You wonder why i don't play   You wonder why i don't play EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:51 pm

It is too bad most of the people in the clan really dislike W@W. I often switch back between COD4 and W@W and I find myself liking the darker, grittier feel of World at War. When I play COD4 it almost seems cartoonish.

What I do like about COD4 is getting to play with old friends. On W@W I usually play with the same people, which does build comradity (sp?) and I like that.

It bums me out that the two games have basically fragmented the clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You wonder why i don't play   You wonder why i don't play EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:06 pm

click one more thing happened while all of us were playing W@W every game we joined in through out the entire game i was displaying setting up game then the game ends, still setting up game then back to the lobby so i would say martin got it good i got the worst of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wonder why i don't play   You wonder why i don't play Empty

Back to top Go down

You wonder why i don't play
Page 1 of 1