Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some good games coming out but no time to play!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Some good games coming out but no time to play!! Empty
PostSubject: Some good games coming out but no time to play!!   Some good games coming out but no time to play!! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:34 am

Just looked at some of the games coming out this year and looks like i'll have to create some time.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - Gotta get it, just because haha

Medal of Honor - Enjoyed the play through last time although it was a little easy.

Dirt Showdown - Me and Shane really enjoyed Dirt 3 and will need to give the demo of this a spin

Ghost Recon Future Solider - Not a great fan of the Tom Clancy series but this does look good and an interesting twist

Far Cry 3 - Loved Far Cry 2 (MP was crap) one of the few games where you get your monies worth with SP, only thing that let FC2 down was all the glitches in the SP which meant after hours and hours of gameplay and making sure i did everything i was unable to get all the trophies. I guess thats one of the problems with open world/ multi path campaigns.
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Some good games coming out but no time to play!!   Some good games coming out but no time to play!! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:06 am

Well except for Blops2 I working on the others. I have Ghost Recon, it's pretty good but I haven't tried mp yet and it has me in for the FarCry3 beta. Smile Dirt Showdown is on my rental list, the demo was fun but as they are getting away from the rally stuff I'm not quite as excited as I would be. MOH warfighter, I'll be getting but I fear it's going to be BF3.5 in reality however with Danger Close doing all parts of the game we might be n for something different. Game on!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Some good games coming out but no time to play!!   Some good games coming out but no time to play!! EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Good to hear from you Shane, so if you get Ghost Recon it gets you into the FC3 beta?
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Some good games coming out but no time to play!!   Some good games coming out but no time to play!! EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:32 am

It did me. I turned in the code they sent me for the pre-order and I'm supposed to get an email later this summer to get the beta.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some good games coming out but no time to play!!   Some good games coming out but no time to play!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some good games coming out but no time to play!!
Page 1 of 1