Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New DLC Coming Soon...

Go down 
+10
Shamos98
jp93
JC_Buckwilder
Arthray
DonMat23
Jessica101
MercuryRising
gluis01
DA_FRIDGE1
STP_Captain_Slow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
meatpistol21
Captain
Captain
meatpistol21

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-06

New DLC Coming Soon... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New DLC Coming Soon...   New DLC Coming Soon... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:31 pm

cod4 requires much better reflexes to play, you can get higher kill rates (160 on shipment), and you don't have to camp to do it. cod4 will make you a better shooter, w@w will make you a better camper . exp packs would be nice for cod4 too.
Back to top Go down
jp93
Captain
Captain
jp93

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: New DLC Coming Soon...   New DLC Coming Soon... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:32 pm

and some more guns. But I guess thats where MW2 is gonna come in.
Back to top Go down
xDARKxSENTRYx
Captain
Captain
xDARKxSENTRYx

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: New DLC Coming Soon...   New DLC Coming Soon... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:48 pm

World at war is not harder than COD4. If you asked anybody who has played both most will say that thier stats are better with world at war. There are several reasons why i don't play, i hate glitchers, glitchers are no different that an athlete using steriods, they have to find a way to cheat to prove that they think they are good at something. The spawning system sucks, nothing like respawning and getting shot in the back. Some of the maps are a little to large, need a super extreme conditioning perk. Tanks Suck!!! With all of that i must say that i am not completely giving up on w at w, after i am done with prestiging on cod4 i will probably play more and if running around like a headless chicken makes for a harder target then maybe that is the key to surviving on world at war.
Back to top Go down
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
DonMat23

Number of posts : 2115
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: New DLC Coming Soon...   New DLC Coming Soon... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:50 pm

jp93 wrote:
and some more guns. But I guess thats where MW2 is gonna come in.

as long as they keep the M4, MP5, the Shotties and the SAW in MW2 I'll be very happy.
Back to top Go down
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New DLC Coming Soon...   New DLC Coming Soon... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:31 pm

I'm sorry to say Jess but around here your fighting a losing battle lol
Back to top Go down
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 2424
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: New DLC Coming Soon...   New DLC Coming Soon... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 7:32 pm

not easier, better. i much rather run n gun to camp and wait. it gets to a point where everyone on the other team is camping and it makes it a really really boring game when both teams are sitting there not doing anything, so one team goes out and looks for the other team and they lose. its just not fun to me. are there more guns on waw? i cleared all the gun challenges on waw, except for some bolt action challenges. but i still have 3 or 4 guns i like better and use more than any other, same as cod4.

what kinds of game modes do you guys play on waw? the only ones i kinda enjoyed playing are tdm and s&d.
Back to top Go down
Jessica101
Captain
Captain
Jessica101

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New DLC Coming Soon...   New DLC Coming Soon... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:20 am

Oh well, I guess it's not the losing battle I've fought. lol

By the way guys, the 'under map' glitches were fixed weeks ago.

Da Fridge, if you care to join in a game of hq on waw anytime with me you'll see you can run and gun to your hearts content :-)

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. One thing nobody mentions when stats are discussed though; you don't 'earn' your promotions on cod, any idiot with a lot of playing time can have a high rank. If you want to try a real challenge try MOHA. I've heard it's an easy game, but nobody with a high rank will back that up that's for sure. Wink
Back to top Go down
jp93
Captain
Captain
jp93

Number of posts : 1132
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: New DLC Coming Soon...   New DLC Coming Soon... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:13 am

KZ2's rank system will be the best. Once you unlock the gun and abilities, you must do certain in game tasks to raise the level of that. Once you have reached max, you then can combine it with another class. Actually going to take some skill
Back to top Go down
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 2424
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: New DLC Coming Soon...   New DLC Coming Soon... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:11 pm

hq is alright on some of the boards, on the larger boards its just too much. you have to run all the way across the board just to get killes and have to run all across it to do it again. i also seem to get some messed up spawns points. a buddy of mine just got a ps3 and waw, so ill probably be on a little more after i finish fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: New DLC Coming Soon...   New DLC Coming Soon... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Hey JP have you got any info on the "Barracks" for KZ2?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New DLC Coming Soon...   New DLC Coming Soon... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New DLC Coming Soon...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2