Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO

Go down 
+6
JC_Buckwilder
MercuryRising
DA_FRIDGE1
Shamos98
fingerhitter
DonMat23
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
weddingsinger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
weddingsinger

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-02-06

CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 5:53 pm

If you play Gamebattles HQ its with Friendly Fire enabled...

Might just be Johnny-Kill-Joy in me, or my massive history geekdom, but nerve gas wasn't (generally) used in WWII combat (thus negating the need for a gas mask); they did have a version of the flash bang, but more harmful; and can I shoot the dogs?
Back to top Go down
http://www.RNBWeddings.com
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:26 pm

Singer, I believe you are correct about nerve gas but weren't there incidents of mustard/ phosgene gases being used? My world wars classes were 2 and a half decades ago so I may be a little fuzzy on that point.

As for the dogs, I think I saw some of them getting shot in that video or you knife them like you had to in the single player COD4, maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
weddingsinger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
weddingsinger

Number of posts : 1252

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:44 pm

I never successfully defended myself from a dog in the single player game. Not once. And I played it through twice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RNBWeddings.com
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 2424
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:48 pm

don, i was talking about the german voices. i didnt like the accent and his phrases are too long. if you get into a match where you die a lot then you have to hear "our recon planes will find them" in the shitty accent every 5 seconds. i went back and watched toward the end, because i didnt watch it all the first time. so i didnt hear keifer southerland, which it is definitely him, and that is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:49 pm

Slow day at work so I did a little digging on the weapons..
From the Gamestop review (this answers the water cooler question)...

Despite the absence of modern technology, upgrading your guns remains a big focus of the leveling system. Rifle barrels can be done up with old-fashioned glass scopes and bayonets to offer some insurance against running out of ammo, while shotgun barrels can simply be sawn in half to provide an extra bit of thump for each blast. With the return of vehicles, you'll also be able to upgrade your abilities on mounted turret guns--perhaps none more effective than the water cooler ability, which reduces the amount of time it takes a machine gun to overheat.

Now I'm getting excited. Smile
Back to top Go down
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
DonMat23

Number of posts : 2115
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:02 pm

Oh Boy.....I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 11:15 am

whoop whoop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 4:16 pm

11 days and counting Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 2:02 am

for all your hating on the dogs watch this vid i dont think they are as easy to kill as in cod4 single player and if you follow the dogs the other guys will be F***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S2isozl_qo&feature=related
Back to top Go down
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:29 am

Humm was i the only one who didn't find the dogs easy to kill in CoD4 single player??

Last edited by MART1N_NUFC on Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 8:09 am

The gogs, now what the hell is a gog? Is that British for dog?

I didn't find the dogs easy to kill, but they weren't impossible to put down either.
Back to top Go down
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 8:57 am

Shamos98 wrote:
The gogs, now what the hell is a gog? Is that British for dog?

I didn't find the dogs easy to kill, but they weren't impossible to put down either.

Whatever do you mean shane, as you can see i spelt it right Razz
Back to top Go down
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 3:12 pm

i see my new favorite sayings will be

f'n dogs
g-damn dogs
stupid f' n dogs

i like that theyre switching it up, but i have a feeling im gonna hate them f'n g-damn stupid f'n dogs
Back to top Go down
tripl_b
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tripl_b

Number of posts : 1700
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 3:27 pm

at least you have a chance to kill the dogs, whereas in COD4, if the heli is aiming for you you're dead...
Back to top Go down
phatmike21
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
phatmike21

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 4:31 pm

That could be a good name STP_F'ING_DOGS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:17 pm

lol ya that would be funny...are we all supposed to make a new name or is it optional?
Back to top Go down
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:38 pm

optional
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 7:29 pm

ok thats good to know im proly gonna do it anyway but i was curious
Back to top Go down
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:09 pm

LOL, that is a good name mike.

jrod im gonna use my original name "dafridge" for leveling up and going for gold. im gonna use my new stp name to get to the highest level without prestiging and use it for game battles. you dont have to do either one, its just an idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:46 pm

i like that idea fridge hope you dont mind me stealing it XD...i just gotta get on that gamebattles team now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO   CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CALL OF DUTY - WORLD AT WAR - MULTIPLAYER INFO
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2