Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody for Modern Warfare 3 this weekend (Oct.19-20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Anybody for Modern Warfare 3 this weekend (Oct.19-20) Empty
PostSubject: Anybody for Modern Warfare 3 this weekend (Oct.19-20)   Anybody for Modern Warfare 3 this weekend (Oct.19-20) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:30 pm

Hope to get some games in this weekend and looking for some back up.  Hope to get a few of us together for some games.  Be warned, I don't really know these maps well but the rust is starting to come off.  Hope to see you this weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Anybody for Modern Warfare 3 this weekend (Oct.19-20) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody for Modern Warfare 3 this weekend (Oct.19-20)   Anybody for Modern Warfare 3 this weekend (Oct.19-20) EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:04 pm

Shamos, DonMat, Martin & I got to play some Domination last night in MW3.  I think we lost only 1 game when at least three of us were playing together.  And the game we lost was when Shane got lag and the other three guys left us hanging until we got replacements.  It was fun and look forward to more games tonight!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com

Anybody for Modern Warfare 3 this weekend (Oct.19-20)
Page 1 of 1