Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medal of Honor

Go down 
+7
tripl_b
SERUM-X
STP_Captain_Slow
DA_FRIDGE1
gluis01
Shamos98
DonMat23
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Medal of Honor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Just 22 seconds, it feels like a damn half hour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:31 pm

I can't believe the reviews that are coming out for this game i;m pleased i held off.
Back to top Go down
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
DonMat23

Number of posts : 2115
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:46 am

I'm starting to like the multiplayer....a little bit at a time. I've been playing a game called Sector Control (or something like that) it's just like Domination. So far that's the only game I've played.

Back to top Go down
JC_Buckwilder
Major
Major
JC_Buckwilder

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:17 am

Damn, Gamespot gave MOH a 7.5. That is bad news. They generally give inflated reviews of the major games. This is either a slap in the face because MOH isn't taking care of them, as compared to the COD franchise, or there is something wrong with the game.

Just watched the video review and they weren't that harsh. I think it may have to do with the fact that it doesn't really advance the genre in many/any ways and clearly borrows heavily from the COD franchise.
Back to top Go down
gluis01
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:39 pm

DonMat23 wrote:
I'm starting to like the multiplayer....a little bit at a time. I've been playing a game called Sector Control (or something like that) it's just like Domination. So far that's the only game I've played.

I agree with Don here. Multiplayer is not that bad. Today i played about 4 or 5 games with Serum and Don and it was fun.

The hit system was working pretty well and i wasn't getting frustrated.
The maps feel a little cluttered with a lot of stuff around that gets in the way of trying to shoot at someone but its not a big problem. They seem to be pretty well designed.

The 1 thing i like is that the Killstreaks don't stand out and dominate the game.
I actually think ill be playing this multiplayer more than i thought until COD BlackOps comes out.
Back to top Go down
Jessica101
Captain
Captain
Jessica101

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:45 am

When I played MOHA I managed to get to the dizzy heights of #5 teamplayer in the world ranks. I'm pleased to say I have several top players from that game among my friends, and we've stayed in touch (even some not gaming much) for 18 months now just waiting for this to come out to play together again. We're all so totally disappointed.

The EA told us they'd listen to our requests for improvements for MOH, unfortuantely DICE did multiplayer and EA did campaign. Shame really, multiplayer could have been so much better.

The spawn killing issues with MOHA have become worse with MOH, and the team numbers are too high too considering you can only get together with 3 friends for a 'team' among 12.

There needed to be a max of 6 - 8 players in this game to stop so many snipers and campers. There should have been lobby chat available. Having the whole team of friends, and able to chat to each other should have been possible too.

They missed the mark with this multiplayer on so many levels it's sad really.
Back to top Go down
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Game Informer gave it a 7. I think "Operation Flashpoint" received a higher ranking. That's to bad Jess. I know you are a MOH homer. But we know what disappointment is like when it comes to these latest FPS games. It's to bad because I think Call of Duty is ripe for the pickings to have another game come in and replace it as #1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com
Jessica101
Captain
Captain
Jessica101

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:42 am

The daft thing is every gamer in the world would probably agree having the ability to get 6 - 8 friends into a game together, being able to communicate with friends in game and lobby, and having decent spawn points are all really important in a game.

Also, having good weapons (which aren't overpowered), decent maps (not just designed for snipers) and varied game modes being majorly important too.

So, if all the gamers know what makes a good game why oh why can't the creators come up with something that fits the bill? Every new game out has it's flaws, but none seem to be able to get all the important features in one game. About time someone got it right!
Back to top Go down
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
DonMat23

Number of posts : 2115
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:57 am

Someone did have it right Jess....Its called COD4. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2