Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Reviews Please

Go down 
+10
phatmike21
fresh52
DA_FRIDGE1
xDARKxSENTRYx
weddingsinger
Shamos98
MercuryRising
DonMat23
tripl_b
STP_Captain_Slow
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

First Reviews Please - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Reviews Please   First Reviews Please - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 12:45 pm

Okay, for all you 3:1, 4:1, and ∞:1 gods of COD4...I suck at COD4, and I feely admit it. I bought the game on XBox to have some fun with my brother-in-law, who lives in NM, and he routinely doubles my kill ratio but I die fewer times. I still play the game, but having only played it for about 2-3 months, I still suck.

Now, in W@W, in the co-op mode, I've been wasting the enemy like there's no tomorrow, routinely killing almost twice the number as him, and doubling the headshots (love the exploding bodies courtesy of the Death Cards). In fact, I'm having fun knifing the he|| out of the enemy! It could be due to my experiences from the solo W@W missions, and probably is, but for once I feel like I'm having fun and not a moving target for everyone. It was fun to watch my brother-in-law run ahead of me like he always does in COD4, only to watch him die repeatedly and him calling me over to revive him.

I also like the dark scenes...and they aren't always dark as some people claim they are. Considering the amount of smoke in the skies from burning buildings, shells landing, or other atmospheric conditions, what would you expect. I especially like the subway scene, before you get to the Reichstag...intense darkness and sniping!!!

So, as you can tell, I like W@W! I'll make the jump to the multiplayer sooner or later, but for now I'm enjoying the killing sprees in solo player, even at the increased difficulty levels. Except for routine frustration from all the damn hand grenades that seem to be flying around in the Asia missions, I'm having fun.
Back to top Go down

First Reviews Please
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3