Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No reviews yet??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

No reviews yet?? Empty
PostSubject: No reviews yet??   No reviews yet?? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:11 am

I no Shane is across on the good side of the pond but that doesn't mean the rest of you get time off Very Happy

Just checked my rental list and i should have it when i get home, shame i'm out tonight but i've got all weekend!!
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

No reviews yet?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No reviews yet??   No reviews yet?? EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 am

I'll try to let you know once I get settled in here. Yesterday was a long day getting home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

No reviews yet?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No reviews yet??   No reviews yet?? EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:55 am

Okay first impressions, I played some of the campaign and I have to say that it's pretty amazing what they have done with the game. The bar has been raised on gaming with that one.

I've played about 2 hours of mp and have to say it goes far better with a group that works together, randoms just going for kills don't help anyone but themselves. Graphics are good, weapons behave like they should, you can blow up everything that you see (my favorite part Wink ) Overall I'm liking it a lot.

Positive changes from BC2.... pick your server, voip for squad or team, spotting only as long as the spotter can see the target.

The negatives so far. Occasional "rubber band" lag, I think I got that in 2 of 16 games. Change servers. Mics occasionally broke up but it seemed to sort itself out in the game.

I'll try to record a couple of games today and post them on my YouTube account for people thinking about it but still unsure. Decide for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

No reviews yet?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No reviews yet??   No reviews yet?? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:26 am

As promised. Here's one game of Rush. Sorry but you get to see what I do best, die a lot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No reviews yet?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No reviews yet??   No reviews yet?? Empty

Back to top Go down

No reviews yet??
Page 1 of 1