Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fault Line Trailer #3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Fault Line Trailer #3 Empty
PostSubject: Fault Line Trailer #3   Fault Line Trailer #3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Fault Line Trailer #3   Fault Line Trailer #3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:15 am

ok..... i will admit that does look pretty damn sweet, but like i have said before the MP will be where it is a winner or a quick swap once Single Player is done.
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

PostSubject: Re: Fault Line Trailer #3   Fault Line Trailer #3 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:07 am

I'll say that BC2 is still my go to game when I really don't feel like playing anything else. Just 299,000 points to go to hit that top rank. DICE managed to make a perfectly enjoyable game, aside from some issues early on, and most days it continues on. Besides I really like blowing stuff up and the Frostbite 2 engine promises that plus some. How can taking down a high rise building not be fun... c'mon admit it. Wink
Back to top Go down
JC_Buckwilder
Major
Major
JC_Buckwilder

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Fault Line Trailer #3   Fault Line Trailer #3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:24 am

Based on the quality of Battlefield BC2, this is an absolute buy for me. It looks great and the engine will be phenomenal.

My only hope is that if there are helicopters in the MP, that they fix the awful controls, mediocre physics and the fact that on some maps they are overpowered if flown at high speeds in a circle, strafing your spawn.

Man I'm excited. I gotta check the release date though. I'll probably be getting my ass kicked by internship by the time it is out.
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

PostSubject: Re: Fault Line Trailer #3   Fault Line Trailer #3 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 9:02 am

Still no firm release date, even though they are heavy into taking pre-orders. Rumor is anywhere from mid September to November. Still waiting for the "official" date...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fault Line Trailer #3   Fault Line Trailer #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fault Line Trailer #3
Page 1 of 1