Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
DonMat23

Number of posts : 2115
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today  Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today    Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
DonMat23

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today    Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today  EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Picking the right Rolling Stones song can make a trailer look really good....I hope the game is a good as it looks.
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today    Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:29 am

I hate to say it but I'm not holding my breath. Somehow it seems that more and more games are being put out half done and looking rushed. The push to make money based on the name seems to give game developers the ability to get away with this and we accept it.

Rant over.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today    Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:06 am

Umm i know where your coming from shame but they have had 2 years, you could go the complete opposite and ask why the hell GT5 has been put back ANOTHER MONTH!!! fair enough if they want to miss they hype of CoD release but this could of been said for the first CoD MW release as it's soooo far behind now. haha i bought this as a present for my friend in June since then i've had my birthday and now its closer to Christmas than his Birthday haha.
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today    Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:30 am

Actually Martin, the word from the developer as to why GT5 has been delayed again is because they didn't like the way the frame rate dropped off in certain parts of the game and wanted to make sure it was the best possible game they could put out. Imagine that....
Back to top Go down
xDARKxSENTRYx
Captain
Captain
xDARKxSENTRYx

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today    Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:54 am

Has there ever really been a bad call of duty game?
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today    Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:08 pm

Okay here's a more in depth look at the mp. Set aside an hour or so. I'll still wait until I play it to make up my mind.

http://uk.gamespot.com/shows/now-playing/?now_playing_call_of_duty_black_ops20101101&tag=topslot;thumb;1
Back to top Go down
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 2424
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today    Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:09 pm

i know i said i was gonna wait but, like sentry said there hasnt been a bad one. even though waw wasnt that good. im getting it. so if i preorder from gamestop they will have it tuesday?
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today    Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:10 pm

You should
Back to top Go down
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
DonMat23

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today    Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:53 pm

It looks very smooth....even though (in the beginning of the video) they still have the MP5K when its being fired, its appears to be handling like the MP5 in COD4.

I really like the feature that allows you to purchase the items that you want, I think that its a great addition to the game. And even though I didnt like it at first the idea of customizing your character is really growing on me and the pick up the contracts option (in addition to the tons of challenges) is awesome.

GREAT VIDEO FIND SHANE !!! I only got 15 minutes into it and I got to go....I'll watch the rest tonight !!!
Back to top Go down
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today    Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:44 pm

i do too, that will make everyone different. i spray and pray so i need to get extended mags before some other items. this will be cool!
Back to top Go down
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today    Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today  EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:00 pm

so do they offer noob free game modes? that is what i want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today    Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today  Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Launch Trailer - Vid released today
Page 1 of 1