Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

November 4th, 2013 COD: Ghosts launches in 13 hours!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

November 4th, 2013  COD: Ghosts launches in 13 hours! Empty
PostSubject: November 4th, 2013 COD: Ghosts launches in 13 hours!   November 4th, 2013  COD: Ghosts launches in 13 hours! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:34 pm

All right, gather around.  Take a knee. 

It is finally time to play this years version of Call of Duty.  Ghosts looks like it has plenty of new features that will be clan (group) friendly.  Shane pointed out last week that for some reason, Battlefield 4 makes it difficult if not impossible to join games as a squad.  Which is ridiculous considering to be successful, your best chances are playing in a group, communicating and working together as a team.  Also, in regards to BF4, I felt a little let down by the graphics quality.  Not very detailed.  I hope that COD: Ghosts delivers the goods.

Also, if Ghosts is a hit and everybody is playing, I will start recruiting new members this weekend.  Life goes on and we will lose members but STP is back for the foreseeable future.  I'm really fired up to play again and I have a new PS3 and will buy the PS4 ASAP.  I didn't pre-order.  I hope COD: Ghosts brings back some of the clan but I'm looking forward to getting some new blood in here and having a good time!

See you on the battlefield!

-Merc outta here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: November 4th, 2013 COD: Ghosts launches in 13 hours!   November 4th, 2013  COD: Ghosts launches in 13 hours! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:26 pm

In no way am I defending BF4 here, but I really think it will look better on PS4, as I get the impression that was where they put most of their focus. The no party thing is still stupid as hell considering the only way to have a decent game is to play as a squad. And their excuse that they can't seem to create a party system that works is pretty lacking in my view. Steal the COD system, it's been working for years now. Hell the BF3 system worked better than nothing, occasionally we got split up but got it back together for the next game. The again, you couldn't leave the game and stay together as a party either.

Okay rant over, my copy of Ghosts has shipped and should be in hand sometime tomorrow. We'll see how this one goes. Let the lagfest begin!!

-Out
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 2424
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: November 4th, 2013 COD: Ghosts launches in 13 hours!   November 4th, 2013  COD: Ghosts launches in 13 hours! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:13 am

Word. Im downloading it right now. Probably should have just bought the disc. I have a few buddies getting it too. Well probably be pplaying together a good bit. If we have room anyone is welcome to hhop iin with us. there are only a few of us well join up with y'all. Hopefully, we all can play together a good bit and tthey will wanna join up
Back to top Go down
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: November 4th, 2013 COD: Ghosts launches in 13 hours!   November 4th, 2013  COD: Ghosts launches in 13 hours! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:39 am

Well I played waaaaaay too much during my week off (even though I was ill for 3 days as well)

But after a slow start I am starting to enjoy it and have had to massively change my run n gun style. Major bad points which you will find all over the forums is the Spawn algorithm which is shocking to say the least, and the fact (compared to previous CoD's) the maps are far bigger, I can sometimes run around for 2 minutes without seeing anyone.

But I think the maps look great and bring on the PS4, hopefully the US will get and find all the bugs in time for the RoW launch (If I manage to receive one of the three I've ordered on release day)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November 4th, 2013 COD: Ghosts launches in 13 hours!   November 4th, 2013  COD: Ghosts launches in 13 hours! Empty

Back to top Go down

November 4th, 2013 COD: Ghosts launches in 13 hours!
Page 1 of 1