Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
weddingsinger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
weddingsinger

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-02-06

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Empty
PostSubject: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:09 am

It took me til yesterday (Monday) to realize, but I won't be blacking Black Ops on release day (well, maybe over lunch or something). I have a bridal show 80 miles down the road and will be gone most of the day. Son of a ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.RNBWeddings.com
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 2424
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:27 am

well i un....fortunately caught a virus and i wont be going to work today. im not lying im really sick. so ill be on but i might not be conversing very much.
Back to top Go down
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:31 am

i cant wait, i was hoping someone would post something about it, bit u guess whoever bought it at midnight played as much as they could then went to bed.
Back to top Go down
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
DonMat23

Number of posts : 2115
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:59 am

I'm at work....no point for me to be there at midnight cause I would be able to play it anyway.

I'll be going over to gamestop around lunchtime...BTW I spoke to one of the guys who works the midnight shift who went over to our local Gamestop and he said there had to be at least 200-300 people waiting on line.
Back to top Go down
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:12 am

wow, i wonder if they will open early today. i guess ill watch a movie and kill time and hope it takes my mind off it. its like christmas. btw rob, guys arent supposed to attend bridal showers.
Back to top Go down
xDARKxSENTRYx
Captain
Captain
xDARKxSENTRYx

Number of posts : 588
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:41 am

I won't get blacking till friday, have to make a trip to Louisiana for business. Should have brought my PS3 and got on the hotels wi-fi. Might try that some day
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:50 am

Mine is on the truck for delivery so I should be on for a bit tonight, as long as I can keep this cold I have under control for a couple of hours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
weddingsinger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
weddingsinger

Number of posts : 1252

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:09 am

Well, it was worth it, I suppose. Wife and I got in about an hour of zombie killing time before I had to leave for the bridal show. The bridal show itself went great. I'll book 4 to 6 clients from it, which is better than I've ever done at a show. As a result, I can afford to drop my yellow page advertising in that town, which will save me $700.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RNBWeddings.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!   NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Empty

Back to top Go down

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Tactics Protocol [STP] :: CALL OF DUTY :: CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS :: BLACK OPS Game Talk-
Jump to: