Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We saw something incredible last night...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
clickhappy
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
clickhappy

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2008-02-14

We saw something incredible last night... Empty
PostSubject: We saw something incredible last night...   We saw something incredible last night... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:39 am

I am not kidding. Me, Shamos, Skcit, and Deathscyth were playing Zombies. It was level 11 and we had retreated to the back room. A couple of us got behind on our reloading, and the Zombies rushed in. Everyone was down but Death, she managed to kill, in my estimation, something like 100 zombies. She was running in circles, reloading, got an instant kill perk, started slashing and made it through the round. It was the most incredible video game ass kicking I have ever seen.

It was a pleasure to watch it in first person mode. I hope Shane moves to get her some sort of Clan award for her, she deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: We saw something incredible last night...   We saw something incredible last night... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:48 am

Already in the works. I just need to find something worthy of the display we saw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
Deathscythe_
Major
Major
Deathscythe_

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: We saw something incredible last night...   We saw something incredible last night... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:02 pm

lol Yeah, it was sure something. xD
I couldnt believe I actually survived the whole round but it was fun. Whoever was laughing made it more difficult though because it made me start laughing. Im pretty sure it was you Click! *-*

Anyway, I had a fun time and we should really do Zombies again sometime. Just dont leave me in that situation again Razz
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: We saw something incredible last night...   We saw something incredible last night... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:28 pm

I feel it is truly my role to die often to make the rest of you look better....
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
Deathscythe_
Major
Major
Deathscythe_

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: We saw something incredible last night...   We saw something incredible last night... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:37 pm

And you do it well Shamos Wink
lol I kid I kid =P
Back to top Go down
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: We saw something incredible last night...   We saw something incredible last night... EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:55 pm

Hey Death, Shane filled me in on the details. I wish I was there to see you work your mojo. Something will be heading your way soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 2424
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: We saw something incredible last night...   We saw something incredible last night... EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:26 am

yeah that sounds like death alright, i probably would have been laughing my ass off too. f'n killa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We saw something incredible last night...   We saw something incredible last night... Empty

Back to top Go down

We saw something incredible last night...
Page 1 of 1