Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W

Go down 
+5
DA_FRIDGE1
phatmike21
clickhappy
DonMat23
MercuryRising
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W   EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 1:44 am

is the game guide a good thing to get i mean its only for the sp so i really dont see the importance of it
Back to top Go down
tripl_b
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tripl_b

Number of posts : 1700
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W   EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 3:34 am

no, there's multi-player stuff in it too. Quite a lot actually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W   EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:11 am

do you know how much it is so i can bring it the day i pick it up?
Back to top Go down
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W   EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:57 pm

$20 bucks, but at GameStop, when you preorder a game you get a 10% discount and another 10% discount with your GameStop card. Grand total $16.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com
phatmike21
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
phatmike21

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W   EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:50 pm

I actually picked it up today so I lost my 10% but its to cool. This one is twice as thick as cod4. Hey did you know it pisses the game designers off to call it cod4 and 5 I saw an interview with one of the guys and when the interviewer called it cod5 he got salty and corrected him and said there is no number on the game and its not a sequal its world at war. To funny to see what trips people out and what make someone get all sensitive.
Back to top Go down
phatmike21
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
phatmike21

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W   EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:08 pm

These maps are bad ass I wish I wasnt at work I would photo share them with you guys. Holy crap you dont unlock overkill untill lvl 56. Iron lungs at 60 which I dont use anyway but damnyou will not be seeing alot of the flame thrower it doesnt unlock until lvl 65 and if alot of people are prestigeing then it wont be real active for awhile. The fall to your death and from at least 30ft went from 250 to 50 xp. There is no marksman three that nets you a 1000xp it only goes to mrkmn 2 for 500 but it still has head shot three that gets you 1000 that sux. You know looking at the pics in the book it feals like we have stepped down a lvl in quality it just isnt fealing like cod4 standard and that kinda sux. I hope I'm wrong on the last one but get the guide and you'll see what I'm saying hopefully the book is decieving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W   EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING ABOUT W@W
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Tactics Protocol [STP] :: World at War Game Talk-
Jump to: