Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post Your Self

Go down 
+17
TheRealProdigy
patdr
fresh52
DonMat23
JC_Buckwilder
Deathscythe_
STP_Captain_Slow
DA_FRIDGE1
fingerhitter
clickhappy
phatmike21
jp93
weddingsinger
gluis01
tripl_b
Shamos98
MercuryRising
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Post Your Self - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:18 am

Yea some casual drinking after a midnight to eight shift gets me pumped for some battles. I try to stay fairly sober throughout the matches lol! . Appreciate the comment btw!

Last edited by XgoosegogglesX on Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tripl_b
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tripl_b

Number of posts : 1700
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:15 am

it's too bad he likes the gayhawks though:roll:. he's going to be pretty sad on Saturday...
Back to top Go down
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 2424
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:59 am

martin, so what is a tosser? i have heard it on movies and i hear you say it, what does it refer to? can a woman be a tosser or is it a guy thing?
Back to top Go down
fingerhitter
Captain
Captain
fingerhitter

Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:09 am

Fridge, Tosser meaning slang word for W*nk*r , i suppose you can call a woman a tosser but it deosn't have the same effect! hope that helps!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:19 am

Whatcha expect tripl b... I'm from Kansas! haha
Back to top Go down
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:25 am

so its like calling someone a c**k or a d**k. i like wan**r better than tosser
Back to top Go down
weddingsinger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
weddingsinger

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:29 pm

Sorry to threadjack but I'd like help voting GooseGoggles out of the clan. He's from Kansas, and I don't associate with those people (until after the final four).

Tarheels Rule, Roy Williams did NOT 'abandon' you, and your 'State of Kansas' Jello Molds suck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RNBWeddings.com

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:35 pm

What... i like bill self... hes a good coach. and kansas jello... what r u talking about haha.
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Singer, you are just going to have to deal.Smile I'm sure he had no choice in the matter as to where he's from, as my father is also from Kansas he didn't have a chioce. And besides, we are not on an island here, there is no voting them off, or did we become a reality game show in the few days I was away?? If we did I found the immunity idol and nobody can touch me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:42 pm

MART1N_NUFC wrote:
No No martin i got it the right way round!!!

It would be funny if we could stick our faces in game as we run around lol!

We've got a good selection of pictures now just a few more people to post. It's weird how you try to make a picture of someone and then you see the actual picture.

I believe it was Areosmith that sang "Dream on"? I can't remeber the name of the song but Eminem covered it either way scratch . "Sing for the moment..." yadda yadda yadda.

And the whole image of someone thing is incredibly true. From the way Merc talks, I had an image of a big guy (score one), kinda like a biker/old metal dude with a beard! cheers (its the closest emoticon to the devils horns). MART1N your a Geordie, so we won't go into that one Razz . But its funny how perceptions are formed. I for one never thought we would have a budding male model in the clan Razz

lol!

And how on Earth did we get into dicussing swear words usually used in England? Lol.

Shamos - I wonder how many people ended up getting Hammertime in their head at the mere mention of "touch me". Laughing

And someone explain the Kansas thing to me - is it like the North/South divide here in England? I.e MART1N the Geordie/Me and Bird down in London. Finger can be ignored because as a Villa fan I am assuming he is under a rock somewhere in the midlands! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:47 pm

I'm starting to think we all have way too much free time on our hands when we should be working Shocked And I'm going to let the midwest guys explain the whole thing to you but yes it is the same idea, except involving basketball instead of your football, you get the picture
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 12:52 pm

Shamos98 wrote:
I'm starting to think we all have way too much free time on our hands when we should be working Shocked And I'm going to let the midwest guys explain the whole thing to you but yes it is the same idea, except involving basketball instead of your football, you get the picture

Work? scratch You're gonna have to explain that one to me as well - I wondered who all these people are and the pile of papers on my desk was. Ho hum...

And at the mention of Basketball - what the hell do they play for? You've the superbowl, the Stanley Cup (Red Wings FTW!!!! cheers ) and the world series for Football (your kind), NHL and Baseball respectively. But I have no idea what the big basketball cup/trophy/life and death prize is.
Back to top Go down
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:38 pm

if you cut me i bleed purple and gold, for you guys in england that is the colors of LSU (Louisiana State University), the 2007 football (our kind) national champion. i watch basketball sometimes but FOOTBALL RULES around here. oh, and btw if we happen to see kansas in a bowl game goose, there is no way we will see the tarheels in one singer, good luck because you will definitely need it.

GEAUX TIGERS!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:42 pm

haha i was supprised to actually see ku's football team with a winning record.
Back to top Go down
tripl_b
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tripl_b

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:42 pm

There is a ENORMOUS college basketball tournament in the US now affectionately called "March Madness", although I think it's officially called the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament or something like that.

As for the Kansas thing, everyone hates Kansas except for except for people that live there, did live there, born there, went to school there, etc. I unfortunately, am dating one of those people and was born in North Carolina (where the best college basketball team in the world is from) and we regularly argue about how shitty Kansas is.

BTW, the University of North Carolina TarHeels are playing the University of Kansas Gayhawks in the Semi-finals of the aforementioned tournament tomorrow. UNC will beat them badly and they will whine:oops: some more that ol' Roy chose to coach a better team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:45 pm

very good explination... except for the tar heels and winning thing haha
Back to top Go down
weddingsinger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
weddingsinger

Number of posts : 1252

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:16 pm

tripl_b wrote:
...in North Carolina (where the best college basketball team in the world is from)

hint: NOT Duke.

Don't worry, Tripl, as long as she's not a Blue Devil, its okay.

State of Kansas jello mold (a square pan) is a Simpson's joke, Goose. Don't they educate you guys at that school of yours?
Back to top Go down
http://www.RNBWeddings.com
tripl_b
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tripl_b

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:32 pm

I actually dated a girl that graduated from Duke for a couple of years and I can tell you that it wasn't pleasant during UNC-Duke games.
Back to top Go down
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:11 pm

WHAT HAPPENED TO POSTING PICTURES OF YOURSELF (W/ SIGNIFICANT OTHER IF YOU GOT ONE), sorry JP. Laughing

BTW, goose, nice hat bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:25 pm

Go Red Sox Merc.... ohh man, now i just ticked off all the yankees fans... oh well hahah.
Back to top Go down
gluis01
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:39 pm

XgoosegogglesX wrote:
Go Red Sox Merc.... ohh man, now i just ticked off all the yankees fans... oh well hahah.
OHH NOOO not another sox fan. me and don are gonna have to make u realized the power of the dark side and join the GREATEST andmost WINNING sports team in the world the NY YANKEES 26 championships and counting. cheers
Back to top Go down
gluis01
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 8:45 pm

i would post a pic of my girl but im so dumb i cant figure it out..haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 9:08 pm

Sorry boys but i'm from the best coast which is the WEST coast!
It's all about the Dodgers! The Raiders! The Sharks!

mrtn,
I hate the Red Wings! We have quite a few fans here too.

DonMat and gluis,
My american league team is the Yanks but only b/c my girl is a die hard yanks fan. She knows way to much about the game. So needless to say I hate the Bosox

But I bleed Dodger Blue!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 3:32 am

Sharks?!?!? Man I thought you were cool...how wrong was I? Razz

I must say if we were all sitting around a barbecue, drinking beer - i could see this descending into fisticuffs! Lol
Back to top Go down
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 10:40 am

PitBullSJ wrote:
Sorry boys but i'm from the best coast which is the WEST coast!
It's all about the Dodgers! The Raiders! The Sharks!

mrtn,
I hate the Red Wings! We have quite a few fans here too.

DonMat and gluis,
My american league team is the Yanks but only b/c my girl is a die hard yanks fan. She knows way to much about the game. So needless to say I hate the Bosox

But I bleed Dodger Blue!

Funny you can hate the red sox when 1/3 of the current dodgers roster are former red sox. But that ok.

I use to watch the Dodgers when they usw to be good (25 years ago) lol! Cey, Garvey, Lopez, Yeagar, etc.

As for the Yankees, I can't believe I'm writing this down but I honestly don't hate the organization. I hate the players starting with Bucky "F*ckin" Dent and Boone (don't care to rember his first name). F'n heart breakers!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Your Self   Post Your Self - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Your Self
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next