Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STEP #2: New Recruits Sign in Here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

STEP #2:  New Recruits Sign in Here. Empty
PostSubject: STEP #2: New Recruits Sign in Here.   STEP #2:  New Recruits Sign in Here. EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 12:46 pm

To: New Members of Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
RE: Sign In Here

Please sign in here so myself and the other members of the STP Clan can meet you. Please copy and paste this small form (below) to give a little detail about yourself. Check back here and I will post your welcome letter. You can go to the Memberlist to see similiar information on your Clanmates. Thank you and Welcome to STP.

Copy and Paste the form below:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PSN Name:

Time of day you normally play?:

Do you have a MIC?:

Interested in STP Competition Team?:

How you were referred (member, recruit posting (what forum)?:

List any FPS experience and/or real life experience:

Last edited by MercuryRising on Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:58 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

STEP #2:  New Recruits Sign in Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEP #2: New Recruits Sign in Here.   STEP #2:  New Recruits Sign in Here. EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 12:15 am

tamshanel,

Welcome to STP!  Make yourself at home.  Currently, the clan is in a consolidate and reorganize mode getting ready for Battlefield 4 and COD Ghosts.  I sent you a friend request on the PSN.  If you go to the portal section of the website, you will see the active roster of players on the lower left side.  You can send a friend request just title it STP new member.  See you in game soon.

-Merc
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com

STEP #2: New Recruits Sign in Here.
Page 1 of 1