Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

October 28th, 2013 BATTLEFIELD 4 launches at midnight!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

October 28th, 2013  BATTLEFIELD 4 launches at midnight! Empty
PostSubject: October 28th, 2013 BATTLEFIELD 4 launches at midnight!   October 28th, 2013  BATTLEFIELD 4 launches at midnight! EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:39 am

Hey guys! 

Tonight at midnight STP starts its return to dominance!  BF4 launches and then next week Ghosts.  I bought the PC version of BF4 thinking I could play it with a game controller but I'm regretting that decision.  No worries, I'll pick up the PS3 version Tuesday morning.  I really want to see if there is a big difference between all three platforms (PC, PS3 and PS4).  This will probably be the only game that I'll buy for all three (PS4 upgrade for $9.99).  I will report back once I get the chance to play on all platforms.

It was great to see and hear from "TheCrunge" this past week!  Crunge was the original Clan Leader of STP back in 10 years ago.  Crunge, what ever platform you choose, I'll play BF4 with you.  Honestly though, gaming on a keyboard again SUCKS!

I'm hoping more people will start checking back in here at the forums and realize that STP is back!  Again, I'd like to give it a couple more weeks before I start looking for new recruits to the clan.  I'd like to get about 24 solid people playing on a regular basis.

Hey Fridge!  I see you lurking, drop us a line and say hello.  I hope you and your family are well! 

I'm sure to post more later in the week after I get a few hours in playing BF4.  Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the game and if you have any ideas for the direction the clan should go, I'd like to hear those too! 

See you on the battlefield(4)!!

-Merc
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com

October 28th, 2013 BATTLEFIELD 4 launches at midnight!
Page 1 of 1