Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in action.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JC_Buckwilder
Major
Major
JC_Buckwilder

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back in action. Empty
PostSubject: Back in action.   Back in action. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Hello friends,

I finally got my internet hook-up up here in Vermont.

Unfortunately, I don't have my PS3. Before leaving I bought Shannon LA Noire and a bedroom TV to smooth over the fact that she has to crash at a friend's house back in Arlington, MA, until she finds job up here in Vermont. So, it could be a bit until I get it back. It is fine though, I'm pretty busy at work. I hope you are all well.

Maybe it would be nice for us to sound off and update each other on how we are, what we've been up to and if we have anything interesting on the horizon.

I'm getting used to life as an intern. It is challenging and demanding of my time and energy, but really exciting. I'm averaging about 2 babies delivered per day. It is kind of whacky to bring new people into the world. Granted, the women are doing most of the work, but it really has become a very complicated process. It is kind of like flying a plane. When things go well, it is exciting for everyone... when things go wrong, they go wrong fast and the stakes couldn't be higher. It definitely keeps you on your toes.

Cheers,
Jay
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Back in action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action.   Back in action. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:11 am

I knew you were out there somewhere buddy. I'm glad to hear it's going well out there Doc. I have nothing new here, busy summer and working 6 days a week. SSED. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 2424
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back in action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action.   Back in action. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:29 pm

i didnt know you were doing l&d, my wife is an l&d nurse. im glad there are people like you who can put up with the hours and the demand on you. if everyone was like me, there wouldnt be any doctors. its good to hear everything is going well for you.

i just had my second kid on july 8th. a boy we named jonah james. hes awesome, he only wakes up a couple times at night to eat and then he goes right back to sleep. i cant wait to bring him fishing and hunting and read him football stories and play ball with him. kids are alot of work, but its definitely worth it.
Back to top Go down

Back in action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action.   Back in action. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:27 pm

hi im the newest person here =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back in action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in action.   Back in action. Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in action.
Page 1 of 1