Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New House is Reserved

Go down 
+4
Jessica101
DonMat23
Shamos98
STP_Captain_Slow
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

New House is Reserved - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New House is Reserved   New House is Reserved - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Well i was walking around Costco today and saw some Samsung HT-C6500 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers they sounded good, had a quick look at reviews and all pretty good (good enough for me) and with the option to get a wireless adapter if i can't get the speaker cable under the carpet was a nice add on and at £160 couldn't go wrong really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New House is Reserved   New House is Reserved - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:01 am

Kool... i think mine is like 15mbps atm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New House is Reserved   New House is Reserved - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:03 am

nvm i just speed tested it and ive got 22.00 mbps doesent matter its the ping that does =p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New House is Reserved   New House is Reserved - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:06 am

now its 32.00 mbps =o!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New House is Reserved   New House is Reserved - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:07 am

Back to top Go down
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

PostSubject: Re: New House is Reserved   New House is Reserved - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Woohooooo

GOT MY KEYS TODAY!!!

Got them a day early, still not moving in until Thursday and can't wait to get my TV and stuff set up.

Pictures to follow!!
Back to top Go down
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

PostSubject: Re: New House is Reserved   New House is Reserved - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Well a busy last week, but with the Dining Table delivered yesterday the house is nicely setup now. Really pleased with everything, just need to get a bit of help to sort Aerial out as can't get all channels on all the TV's but hopefully get that sorted at the weekend and will give the TV and PS3 a proper runout this weekend.

I quickly gave the 3D on CoD:BO a try and its pretty impressive, the butt of the gun comes out towards you as you zoom through sights and the rest of the screen is top qualitly. Internet is already so much better (i had my first 4 bar connection - when not hosting) and i could tell as people were actually dying lol RIP King of 2 Bar!! Even better news is that BT Infinity is being installed on Monday which will take my connection up to 39Mbps.

What is the average connection in the states? I know the UK are miles behind.

Pictures to follow hopefully tonight.
Back to top Go down
weddingsinger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
weddingsinger

Number of posts : 1252
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: New House is Reserved   New House is Reserved - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:44 pm

There is a huge disparity in download speeds in the states, but FCC says it's 3.9Mbps. Mine is about 3200 Kbps... is that 3.2 or 32 Mbps... I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RNBWeddings.com
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

PostSubject: Re: New House is Reserved   New House is Reserved - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm

I think its 3.2Mbps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New House is Reserved   New House is Reserved - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New House is Reserved
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2