We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 
 

 HARD CORE HQT's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SERUM-X
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 350
Age : 49
Location : Waterville ME
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: HARD CORE HQT's   Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:53 pm

For those of you who enjoy HC HQT's, it's back. Played about 10 games today with 10 wins. Lag on only 1 game. I also noticed that they have added HC Capture the flag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
avatar

Number of posts : 2215
Age : 49
Location : Portland, ME
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: HARD CORE HQT's   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:26 pm

sweet!!! I'm looking forward to some game time this weekend!

_________________
"UNITY IS STRENGTH"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
avatar

Number of posts : 1550
Age : 53
Location : Nantucket, MA
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: HARD CORE HQT's   Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:00 pm

I tried to join you last night but gave up after the 10th "Server Full" message.

_________________
Shane
AKA STP_SGM_Plumley

"Any of you sum bitches calls me Grandpa.... I'll kill ya..." Sam Elliott in "We Were Soldiers"


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.madaketmarine.com/
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel


Number of posts : 2424
Age : 38
Location : Prairieville, LA.
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: HARD CORE HQT's   Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:26 am

anyone up for some s&d tonight? im tired of tdm, ill even play some hq. i know the maps but still dont know the best way to play them on s&d yet. im not on call this weekend and i should be getting taken off call at the beginning of the year. worked 65 hours last week, it sucked but it was a real nice paycheck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 2115
Age : 44
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: HARD CORE HQT's   Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:48 am

I'm in Fridge....I'll be on after 8:00 tonight

_________________
MAJ DonMat23
[STP] - XO

"Time to Nut up or Shut up"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SERUM-X
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
avatar

Number of posts : 350
Age : 49
Location : Waterville ME
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: HARD CORE HQT's   Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:36 pm

shit, I'm working until 1am. I'm pretty much playing S&D 70% of the time and HQ the other 30%. I'm off this weekend though so give me a bump if you're on. Trip b is always playing S&D as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HARD CORE HQT's   

Back to top Go down
 
HARD CORE HQT's
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Armored Core V
» Intel: 1,000-core Processor Possible
» Power Core Combiners
» Fusionfall Crisis Core (Chapter 10!!!! 2015 release!!)
» Gas Giants

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Tactics Protocol [STP] :: CALL OF DUTY :: CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS :: BLACK OPS Game Talk-
Jump to: