Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DonMat Returns to the Dark Side

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

DonMat Returns to the Dark Side Empty
PostSubject: DonMat Returns to the Dark Side   DonMat Returns to the Dark Side EmptyWed May 27, 2009 7:22 am

DonMat it was good to see you return to the W@W games last night. Sorry we couldn't get you in with Jessica, Mythus, and myself but we'll be looking for you next time. You caught me unexpectedly there buddy. Jess couldn't hear me telling her that you wanted to join us over the chatter in the lobby, we'll get you next time, we're on every night except Thursday. It was good to get into a couple of games there with you though. How we ended up on Dome 2 times in a row is beyond me. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
DonMat23

Number of posts : 2115
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DonMat Returns to the Dark Side   DonMat Returns to the Dark Side EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:36 am

Thanks Shamos....it was fun. It took me alittle getting used to it cause its been so long. Yeah... the 2 "Dome" in a row HQ was weird but I actually like that map and I like the smaller maps on WaW.

That one HQ thats right in front...man that is a bitch to capture. I thought the middle hq on "Countdown" on COD4 was hard....that has nothing on that one.
Back to top Go down
Jessica101
Captain
Captain
Jessica101

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: DonMat Returns to the Dark Side   DonMat Returns to the Dark Side EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:37 pm

Sorry I missed you Don, hope to catch up with you soon. Mythus is becoming a regular in the NSHQ team now, hope you'll be happy to join us when you fancy it. Smile
Back to top Go down
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
DonMat23

Number of posts : 2115
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: DonMat Returns to the Dark Side   DonMat Returns to the Dark Side EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:35 am

Thanks Jess....I think that you guys might be seeing me alot more on WaW. I had a little time before work this morning (I'm at work now) and I played some WaW. I played Domination, I got about 4 games in and quite simply I'm getting used to WaW and starting to like the game.

I also played some Search and Destroy on WaW....AND.... I didnt like it at ALL.

I love to play SnD but dont see me playing it at all on WaW....SOOOOOOOOO I will still be playing COD4 for that SnD fix that I need, but will definately be joining you, Shamos and whoever else is playing for some WaW action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DonMat Returns to the Dark Side   DonMat Returns to the Dark Side Empty

Back to top Go down

DonMat Returns to the Dark Side
Page 1 of 1