Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unlimited ammo for MGs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tripl_b
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tripl_b

Number of posts : 1700
Registration date : 2008-02-24

unlimited ammo for MGs Empty
PostSubject: unlimited ammo for MGs   unlimited ammo for MGs EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:02 pm

I read that you if you use the bipods for the MGs and mount them either on the ground or a wall that you have unlimited ammo while it's mounted. This could be extremely helpful in war or domination to lock up choke points and defend positions.
Back to top Go down
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: unlimited ammo for MGs   unlimited ammo for MGs EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:20 am

trip,
I've used this once on the map Seelow in the middle where the train cars are there's a watch tower. I got in the prone and the sight changes and you have automatic unlimited bullets on the machine guns with bipod legs. From my experience and reading, this will only happen in specific areas on a map. As soon as a hit the gold cross on my $_Shot account, I'm coming back to World at War and I'm going to hit it hard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: unlimited ammo for MGs   unlimited ammo for MGs EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:42 am

Merc, welcome to the dark side. Smile I just topped out the Shamos account tonight, so now it's time to move over to the STP_ account and rank that one up. Another little hint, it takes a while, but thanks to fingerhitter and JC (for a short time) yesterday we played a couple of rounds of comp co-op and I ended up getting roughly 1300 XP points, without irritation, someone trying to get me to "rank up" in domination games, or trying to beat someone who is hiding under the map. Fun and way less aggravating than multi-player can sometimes be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unlimited ammo for MGs   unlimited ammo for MGs Empty

Back to top Go down

unlimited ammo for MGs
Page 1 of 1