Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

no GB until glitches are fixed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tripl_b
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tripl_b

Number of posts : 1700
Registration date : 2008-02-24

no GB until glitches are fixed Empty
PostSubject: no GB until glitches are fixed   no GB until glitches are fixed EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:31 pm

I was thinking about GB while watchign all the new glitches on youtube and there's no way we can play any matches until they get them fixed. there are too many glitches for both teams to exploit to have an honest match.

some of them are ridiculous - for instance the Makin rock glitch. there's no way in hell you could plant without getting killed and there's no way to kill the guy in the rock.
Back to top Go down
gluis01
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: no GB until glitches are fixed   no GB until glitches are fixed EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:33 pm

you dont have to worry about glitches cause gb doesnt allow you to use glitches . team is disqualified.
Back to top Go down
tripl_b
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tripl_b

PostSubject: Re: no GB until glitches are fixed   no GB until glitches are fixed EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:39 pm

you can't prove some of them though, especially in HC S&D.
Back to top Go down
gluis01
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: no GB until glitches are fixed   no GB until glitches are fixed EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:42 pm

from what i understand is if you report a team as glitching they review the claim and either set up a rematch with a ref or if they get more then one claim against a certain team they are automatically df
Back to top Go down
tripl_b
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tripl_b

PostSubject: Re: no GB until glitches are fixed   no GB until glitches are fixed EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:45 pm

well, that's better than nothing I guess. I still hope they fix the glitches quick. Have they fixed the castle glitch yet? I can't play that map until it's fixed.
Back to top Go down
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: no GB until glitches are fixed   no GB until glitches are fixed EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:48 pm

Thats true Luis but its hard to get proof while playing
Back to top Go down
patdr
Captain
Captain
patdr

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: no GB until glitches are fixed   no GB until glitches are fixed EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:51 pm

Record your matches........ If you want to really want to have proof.
Back to top Go down
patdr
Captain
Captain
patdr

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: no GB until glitches are fixed   no GB until glitches are fixed EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:51 pm

If you really want to have proof********
Back to top Go down
tripl_b
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tripl_b

PostSubject: Re: no GB until glitches are fixed   no GB until glitches are fixed EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:03 pm

even if you record the matches you can't tell where they shot you from, without a killcam of course. check out the rock glitch on makin and you'll see what I mean. it's like the tanker glitch on pipeline but you can shoot out of it.
Back to top Go down
phatmike21
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
phatmike21

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: no GB until glitches are fixed   no GB until glitches are fixed EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:46 am

Well it links up to call of duty.com and it tells where hot spots are in a particular match I dont know if that works for private matchs but if it did would be a great monitoring tool. Pluss I dont see us doing gb there are only a small handful that even play cod5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: no GB until glitches are fixed   no GB until glitches are fixed Empty

Back to top Go down

no GB until glitches are fixed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Tactics Protocol [STP] :: World at War Game Talk-
Jump to: