Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anybody used the death card cheats yet?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Anybody used the death card cheats yet? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody used the death card cheats yet?   Anybody used the death card cheats yet? EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 10:45 pm

Just curious if anybody who has played through the single player campaign gone back to use the death card cheats. If not, then tomorrow I'm going to try it out to see how it works. If nobody has posted on this, I report back tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Anybody used the death card cheats yet?   Anybody used the death card cheats yet? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 8:14 am

JC Buck and I played around with some of them. You can enable some, all, or none of them. The beserker one is dangerous, you go into a melee killing frenzy (like that thing in Army of 2) but end up coming out of it out in the open. The exploding headshot is awesome, get a headshot and the body explodes entirely. And my favorite (I think of Skcit every time) the exploding pistol rounds during last chance, it's like your pistol is turned into a semi auto grenade launcher. Those are the only ones I've used so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/

PostSubject: Re: Anybody used the death card cheats yet?   Anybody used the death card cheats yet? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:22 am

i must be slow...i can't find where to turn on the death card cheats for the solo player--i can collect them, but i can't find where to turn them on cause there's no barracks menu item in solo to turn them on with.

now, co-op is a different story--i've been turing them on as i collect them (exploding headshots and explosive pistol rounds...as Shamos98 referenced above)
Back to top Go down
JC_Buckwilder
Major
Major
JC_Buckwilder

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Anybody used the death card cheats yet?   Anybody used the death card cheats yet? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 1:15 pm

Yeah, they are fun, but I've only used them on Co-op. Not sure if you can use them on solo. Also, can't use them on Nazi Zombies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody used the death card cheats yet?   Anybody used the death card cheats yet? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:44 pm

Has anyone else noticed, besides the old man here, that it's harder to smack the zombies in the head when they're constantly weaving and bobbing as they walk?

I could sure use a flame thrower in the zombie level...now, if someone will only come up with a hack!

pirat

JC_Buckwilder wrote:
Yeah, they are fun, but I've only used them on Co-op. Not sure if you can use them on solo. Also, can't use them on Nazi Zombies.
Back to top Go down
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Anybody used the death card cheats yet?   Anybody used the death card cheats yet? EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 7:21 pm

shual, go to the majic box. Go through the "hell" door and it's immediately on your left. It's potluck but I've had the flamethrower and it does a fine job on those zombie fckers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody used the death card cheats yet?   Anybody used the death card cheats yet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody used the death card cheats yet?
Page 1 of 1