Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Linking to callofduty.com website

Go down 
+4
MercuryRising
tripl_b
STP_Captain_Slow
Shamos98
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

Number of posts : 1551
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Linking to callofduty.com website Empty
PostSubject: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 11:30 am

Hey all, for anyone interested in doing this (I will be) here are the step by step instructions to link your ID to the Call of Duty Website...

How To Link Your Call of Duty World at War Profile To CallofDuty.com

This thread has been designed to help anyone who is having issues linking your accounts together.

First things first, you must locate your VIP code. To find your code Launch the game and go to the Barracks Section, you should see things like; Leader boards, Challenges, Prestige and Web Stats Open Open the Web stats section to get your code

Once you have found your sixteen ( 16 ) digit code head over to www.callofduty.com (this site)

Step-By-Step Walkthrough

1. Go to where you edit your profile.
2. You will see six ( 6 ) Tabs; Profile Banner Image, Edit Avatar, Account Profile, Messages, Preferences, and Linking.
3. Click On The Linking Tab
4. You Should See Three ( 3 ) Fields; Platform(PS3 and Xbox360), Gamer ID, and VIP Code.
5. Select your Platform.
6. Fill in Your XBL Gamer Tag or PSN Network ID.
7. Enter Your Sixteen ( 16 ) Digit VIP Code.
8. Click Save Changes.

Once you have completed these steps you will be allowed to view your COD:WW Dossier

If you are still having issues post in here and I will see if I cant walk you through it.

UPDATE: While the stats are tracking the full game's data (not the Multipalyer Beta that ran in October) the stats site itself is in-fact a BETA product – sometimes it may not load all the stats, it may load improper stats, etc. This is an extremely complicated system that we've put together, and it may not always be perfect, but we wanted to give you guys first priority in testing out this awesome new feature!

We appreciate the patience and feedback you provide. We want to build this stats system into the perfect solution as decided upon by the community. We value your input!
Back to top Go down
http://www.madaketmarine.com/

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:30 pm

Cool after tonight I will be STP_DeathWhisper and then I'll try it.
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 12:57 pm

Has anyone else looked at their expanded stats on callofduty.com? It took a while to get registered but I did finally get it done. I didn't realize just how much there was to it until I saw the little "expand" button up in the corner this morning. It shows stats for each match you played, each map you played, each weapon you used, where your kill shots were, how you stack up over all, and a whole lot more. I am below average, but is anyone surprised by that? It's too bad connections are so bad and I just don't feel like playing more but it does give me something to do here at work Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 2:29 pm

Those are the type of stats that you could look up online with Battlefield 2142. Really is no question of which is your most effective weapons, does it?
Back to top Go down
STP_Captain_Slow
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
STP_Captain_Slow

Number of posts : 2263
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:15 pm

I tried to connect to the site but what a suprise it would'nt lol
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 4:21 pm

M- it took me a bunch of tries over several days for it to finally accept and set up for me, even though auto fill kept putting the same thing in each time. Just keep trying... Have we heard that before Question
Back to top Go down
tripl_b
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tripl_b

Number of posts : 1700
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:31 pm

For those of you that haven't done this yet, it is really cool IMO. Lots of stats, more than you ever wanted to know actually. Even on individual matches.
Back to top Go down
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 5:32 pm

Yeah It is very cool, but I'm done comparing my stats to yours Trip, I just get depressed. Nice Job BTW Smile
Back to top Go down
tripl_b
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
tripl_b

Number of posts : 1700
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:47 pm

I can't take full credit for all of them Shamos. I'm getting pretty good with the tanks and can easily go 25 or so deaths and a few kills on roundouse, seelow or downfall. So that pads my stats a little.

speaking of that, in TDM if we get a tank we should have at least one person (if not 2 or more) on foot circling the tank making sure no one takes it out. using tanks well heavily swings the match in our favor and protecting our tanks would make us almost unbeatable.
Back to top Go down
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

Number of posts : 2215
Registration date : 2008-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:12 pm

tripl_b wrote:
... in TDM if we get a tank we should have at least one person (if not 2 or more) on foot circling the tank making sure no one takes it out. using tanks well heavily swings the match in our favor and protecting our tanks would make us almost unbeatable.

I like your thinking here. I would also propose that we start working in teams of two while playing TDM instead of individually. Rotate each game who leads and who supports. I think our stats in kill/death and wins will increase dramatically.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newenglandps3clan.webs.com
Shamos98
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Shamos98

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 7:13 pm

The tanks were kicking our butts last night on Hardcore War. They parked 2 of them on the spawn and there was just no getting out of it. But damnit we kept trying!!!
Back to top Go down
JC_Buckwilder
Major
Major
JC_Buckwilder

Number of posts : 900
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 1:43 am

Talk about frustrating. BTW, that reminds me of something. Even though we all want maximum kills from artillery, I am of the opinion that the greatest good for the team is to utilize artillery strikes on tanks. They just can't escape fast enough to get out of range before at least one or two hit. Sometimes that is enough.

Additionally, we should have at least one member with bazooka and fireworks or C4 and fireworks on the larger maps that have tanks. That and protect at least one of the tank spawns.
Back to top Go down
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:26 pm

I just want to revive this thread. Last night I sent friend invites to Shamos, tripl-b, Feros Ferio (JC) and jp. I didn't realize until after that Shamos and Feros had already sent me invites.

So when you sign in, to the right side of your dogtags (name) upper right corner of page, you will see a message alert telling you that you have a message.

For those of you playing World at War, please help me out by registering at this website using the PSN account you are playing with. Message me here when your done with your name and/or send me a friend invite to MercuryRising.

This will help me track your stats. I'm going to change some of the criteria for the medals, ribbons and badges to work with these stats. An example, for weapons proficiency, you reach a certain amount of kills, you can earn componant bars in the three levels of marksmanship. 250 kills = marksman, 750 kills = sharpshooter, 1500 kills = Expert (something like that).

So please help me out, thanks. Deathwhisper, I'll send you a invite now.
Back to top Go down
gluis01
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:53 pm

merc i just bought the game and registered so send me an invite
Back to top Go down
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:19 pm

it won't let me add you, "gluis01 could not be added to your friends."

Dude, you need to open up your settings so we can add you.
Back to top Go down
gluis01
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 1275

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:41 pm

yeah i dont know why you couldnt cause i dont have anything blocking friend requests
Back to top Go down
MercuryRising
Clan Leader (Admin)
Clan Leader (Admin)
MercuryRising

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:07 pm

send me a friend request then.
Back to top Go down
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
DonMat23

Number of posts : 2115
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:37 pm

I'm having nothing but problems and getting annoyed everytime I try to sign up, the site won't let me continue when I put my information in I'll try it AGAIN later.
Back to top Go down
phatmike21
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
phatmike21

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:19 pm

Hey loius I sent you a friends invite and I dont know why your not there but I have been having issues of people falling off my friends list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linking to callofduty.com website   Linking to callofduty.com website Empty

Back to top Go down

Linking to callofduty.com website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Tactics Protocol [STP] :: World at War Game Talk-
Jump to: