Special Tactics Protocol [STP]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Gaming Clan transitioning from PS3 to the PS4 platform, based in USA EST. (-5GM)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trophies for COD5

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
phatmike21
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
phatmike21

Number of posts : 991
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Trophies for COD5 Empty
PostSubject: Trophies for COD5   Trophies for COD5 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:17 am

The book say's you have to play regular mode on vetran (hardest) to get trophies on 360,and ps3. It describes it as insanely hard and requires lot of patience. No Man I should have waited to get the book with the game its starting to make me irratable that I dont have it in my hands.
Back to top Go down
DA_FRIDGE1
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Number of posts : 2424
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Trophies for COD5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophies for COD5   Trophies for COD5 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:15 am

i guess i wont be getting trophies, ill probably play single player on a medium difficulty just so i can beat it. i dont have the patience for hard, i cant do it over and over and over.

ive been busy around the house and work lately so i havent been on, but ive been talking to the boss man about moving into a different department in our company so i can make the same money, but i wont have to take call or work late or get there early. im getting the game probably tomorrow so ill be getting on more, and looking forward to seeing all you guys and girls again.
Back to top Go down
DonMat23
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
DonMat23

Number of posts : 2115
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Trophies for COD5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophies for COD5   Trophies for COD5 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:31 am

Same here Fridge, I also don't have the patience. Maybe after I beat the single player once I'll try out the harder levels at a later date.

I can't wait until later today, I get off of work at 5:00 and heading right to Gamestop.....Oh Boy....and probably going to take one of my last personal days tomorrow so I'll be on most of the day Tuesday.

What!!!! I have alot of stuff to do around my house. Rolling Eyes

IT'S ALMOST TIME TO....RELEASE THE HOUNDS !!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trophies for COD5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophies for COD5   Trophies for COD5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trophies for COD5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Special Tactics Protocol [STP] :: World at War Game Talk-
Jump to: